Life With Triplets

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Feeding Frenzy


Really, I probroably should say lack of feeding frenzy. If anyone has any tips on how to feed triplets I sure could use it. For example, last night I was 0/2 in the feeding department. I started with Hope. She started well, then no matter what I did she wouldn't eat anymore. I tried all the tips (tickle chin, move bottle nipple around, play with feet) no dice. And.... then... the nurse took over and she eat the rest. So I moved on to Ethan. He also started well. He was really sucking it down. I burbed him and gave him some more. Suddenly, he spit up( it looked like all he just ate to me) Anyway, I let Kathy finish the last bit and he ate it with no problem. Maybe, I just need more practice. :)
de

4 Comments:

  • Dont give up David . You have to have the female touch;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 PM  

  • Congratulations! They're soooo cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 PM  

  • Stop talking about me...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 PM  

  • Joyous I so agree. Anyway Congrats to Kathleen and David on having 3 beautiful children. Dare I say keep up the good work? Are you going for quads on the next trip Kathleen :)(Only joking)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home